WELCOME TO SERVILON!
We are Servilon. We have been providing high-quality IT services since 2008. Our greatest strengths are:
- outsourcing support for IT infrastructures of any size or complexity;
- expert services in systems integration.
We work to solve your problems and answer your questions all day everyday, without interruptions or days off. An SLA is scripture to us.
We offer both bundled services with standard quality metrics and pricing, as well as comprehensive custom services that are packed specifically to meet your needs. Our specialists can help you resolve not only technical challenges but also intellectually-demanding problems. What’s more, you will be pleasantly surprised by how quickly and how well they solve those problems.
We are partners of and are professionally certified by major global companies: Avaya, Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Dell, 1C, VMWare, Watchguard.
Servilon is results-oriented, so our approach to each task is serious and meticulous. Our mission is to provide professional help in the shortest possible time for a reasonable price.
How we work
We value your time and resources, and want to give you the greatest benefit at the least cost. That’s why all of our offerings are based on the three pillars of our business:
- Technology. We are always focused on technology leaders and offer only the most state-of-the-art and effective solutions from leading IT vendors. You should have at your disposal the best technologies, which will serve you well for years.
- Expertise. We handpick the best industry specialists and constantly improve their professional skills. Our goal is not to replace your IT department, but we understand that it too expensive to maintain enough technical personnel for every issue, given the fluid and inconsistent nature of IT. We are ready to maintain your IT landscape, providing exactly the level of service you want.
- Experience. Our track record includes lots of successful projects. We know how to do everything right – quickly and with high-quality. We will propose the best way to solve your challenges and carefully stick to it in order to avoid newbie mistakes.
The quality of our work is the key component of our relationship with customers. We evaluate our employees’ performance using international (ISO 9001:2008) standards. By using these standards, we continuously monitor the quality of our work, overall as well as at each stage. This allows us to maintain the proper quality of service at any given moment.
Here are a few of the quality metrics that we rigorously uphold and that make us proud:
- average response time — 12.2 minutes (a response can be immediate in critical situations);
- average ticket close time — 90 minutes from the initial contact;
- average customer quality score for our work — 4.8 out of 5.