Before the release of the new Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809), Microsoft published the list of removed or planned for replacement features.
- Business Scanning, also called Distributed Scan Management (DSM);
- FontSmoothing setting in unattend.xml;
- Hologram app;
- Phone Companion;
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) management console;
- Future updates through Windows Embedded Developer Update for Windows Embedded Standard 8 and Windows Embedded 8 Standard.
No longer developing features:
- Companion device dynamic lock APIS;
- OneSync service;
- Snipping Tool.